Vote Conservative on 6 May.
West Sussex Conservatives are leading the way on climate change and the environment:
- We've acheived a 53% recycling rate, up from 43% in 2017, and we will deliver separate food waste collections and a 65% recycling rate by 2035
- We've invested £21m in energy efficient street lighting throughout West Sussex
- We've acheived a 52% reduction in the emissions of the County Council since 2010/2011
- We've already invested £25m in green, clean and renewable energy and we'll invest an additional £52m in carbon reduction projects and green energy to reach net zero carbon by 2030
- Plus, we've reduced landfill by a further 12%!